Exchange innovative ideas for the next generation of science and technology defense at the 2017 Chemical and Biological Defense Science & Technology (CBD S&T) Conference. The Defense Threat Reduction Agency will host the event in Long Beach, California, at the Long Beach Convention Center November 28-30.
The CBD S&T Conference offers the opportunity to review the latest and most dynamic developments in basic and applied scientific research within the chemical and biological defense arena. Collaborate with more than 1,500 scientists, subject matter experts, military service members, industry partners and academic leaders from across the globe who are committed to making the world safer by confronting chem/bio defense challenges. Attendees will also have the opportunity to network with DTRA science and technology managers as well as other members of DTRA’s chemical and biological defense team.
Key Focus Areas
- Novel Threat and Disruptive Chemical and Biological Discovery
- Dynamic Functional Materials
- Applied Mathematics and Innovative Computational Tools
- Flexible Design, Synthesis and Manufacturing
- Systems Biology and Engineering
- Disease Surveillance, Characterization and Point of Need Diagnostics
- Adaptive Medical Therapeutics and Technologies
- Rapid Response and Recovery Science and Technology
- Threat Activity Sensing and Reporting
Join DTRA in learning more about science and technology in the Department of Defense Chemical and Biological Defense Program!
Exhibit space is also available.
Registration Deadline: November 3, 2017
Today's Innovation, Tomorrow's Warfighter Capabilities